Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Graphic Designer Poster

The graphic designer I chose is Alex Pardee. He was born in California on February 5, 1976. He's a freelance artist , apparel designer, and writer. He uses mostly pens, ink, watercolors, & dye. His self-proclaimed influences include 1980's horror movies, pop art, graffiti, and gangster rap. He is best known for illustrating The Used's album artwork. The style of this designers work is mostly weird/creepy cartoon drawings that have a lot of bright colors. When he does use text, it's usually scratchy, liney, or cursive. Here's his website. I chose this designer because I like how his art is unique and weird. I also thought it would be fun to make up some of my own art in the style of his art. People should check out this graphic designer's art because it's different and really cool. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment